Etienne Maxant


Maxant is recorded as working in Paris from before 1870 as Maxine fils. He is then recorded as Etienne Maxant working at 28, Rue Debelleyme which was also the workshops of the clock makers Pierre & Alfred Drocourt. By 1888 Maxant is recorded at 4, Rue Saintonge and 113, Rue Vieille-du-Temple and by 1907 was succeeded by Charles Reguier and J. Lefebvre.