Established 1964

GERVAIS MAXIMILLIEN EUGÈNE DURAND Also known as DURAND ET FILS

Gervais-Maximilien-Eugène Durand worked from 12, rue de la Cerisaie, then at 23, rue Beautreillis from 1878. In 1900 he moved to 62, rue Saint-Antoine in the former hotel de Sully, where the workshop was renamed Durand and Son. Gervais-Maximillien-Eugène Durand (b.1839) exhibited at the Paris Exposition Universelle of 1889, winning a silver medal and the praise of the judges, who favourably compared the company's work to that of Beurdeley and Dasson. With his son Frederic-Louis joining him around 1890, the firm changed its name to Durand et Fils.

Items Per Page
Items Per Page
Refine By Size